Afghani Oil vs Skunk oil

Moderators: airplane, robogro, braincrash, c7cwolf68, Nooely

Afghani Oil vs Skunk oil

Postby c7cwolf68 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:10 am

I have recently been sent a Christmas gift and in it was two types of oil, Afghani and Skunk. Nooely really gets the essence of the herb. His technique is more than functional. The oil is potent, hashish tasting and has different qualities.

Afghani oil came out very dark brown and gives you a great nights sleep. It has a pain killing narcotic effect. You have to be careful, after a session you may find yourself fighting the nod. Too much and you go on a little hallucinogenic trip, only while freshly stoned.

Skunk oil came out a lighter color, almost tan. It's thick and burns perfectly evenly. Again, it has a hash taste, but a bit better. The effects are again, painkilling narcotic effect. My wife who suffers from head injuries and is in pain all the time swears by the Skunk oil and bud. She has finally found relief.

The two types of oil have their own properties and effects, just as bud strains will. I know Nooely likes all his fancy ways of using the oil(the strongest joint), but we just smoke through the bong or pipe. The smoke is thick and painless, until you blow it out. The expansion of the smoke in your lungs makes it hard to catch a breath after an oil hit. As I stated. Nooely really get the good stuff out of binned plants, like taking only the properties from the scraps and popcorn of a particular strain.

I must thank Nooely again for even setting me up to write a post like this. Generously boundless man who cares about other people besides himself and proves it. Finding it in his heart to help us out even after someone robbed him of his plants some months ago. I'd be so angry at people but Nooely moves on and doesn't let it change him and his ways. If he'd stop getting his dogs high, maybe they would have barked instead of waving and going back to sleep when the thieves came for Nooely's hard work, not to mention the money spent on the grow in the first place.
:w: :jointpass:
Good Sense, Yes Boys....... - AC/DC

c7cwolf68
Global moderator
Global moderator

Medals: 1
{ FLAG }:
United States of America

Re: Afghani Oil vs Skunk oil

Postby airplane » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Have you ever heard of "RSO" oil ? (Risk Simpson Oil) they sell it in Colorado but one can make it also. REF:" Leafy.com"

airplane
Global moderator
Global moderator

{ FLAG }:
United States of America

Postby c7cwolf68 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:48 am

Yes, I have a friend using it to stave off a case of stage three kidney cancer. After 6 months he went back for a check up and the cancer had stopped growing. Thank God for natural medicine.
:w:
Good Sense, Yes Boys....... - AC/DC

c7cwolf68
Global moderator
Global moderator

Medals: 1
{ FLAG }:
United States of America

Postby airplane » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 am

c7cwolf68 wrote:Yes, I have a friend using it to stave off a case of stage three kidney cancer. After 6 months he went back for a check up and the cancer had stopped growing. Thank God for natural medicine.
"www.Leafy.com" gives you how to make RSO and gives a history of it and Rick Simpson (tells his story about how it cured his cancer)
:w:

airplane
Global moderator
Global moderator

{ FLAG }:
United States of America

Return to MAKING HASH OR OIL